Friday, July 31, 2009

Update

Seems I never posted it here so... I upgrade and reorganized by my shop. More prints and a few things coming soon. Hopefully, a few things coming very soon. There's also finished versions of both Tiffany Blews and Dr. Benzedrine on my DA (link in sidebar).

I'm working on an artbook, a visual interpretation of Fall Out Boy's Folie a Deux. You've seen some of the work in it or will. Namely, Tiffany Blews, Smoke Rings, and the Suitehearts. There's still more to come though. I'll at least have one more big piece that I'll post online. For the rest, you'll have to wait until the book's release to buy and see. I might do a preview or something but that's it. Honestly, this is shaping up to look like two or three artists worked on it instead of just one and I don't know how I feel about that. We'll see when it comes to printing time, I guess.

Non-FOB related art front. I've got a few pieces as thumbnails ready so those should be coming soon. Rogue, Crimson Viper, and Ivy & Harley as well as at least one original print inspired by Janelle Monae's Cybertronic Purgatory.

I've also got work to do on two animated theses. Shall be starting in on that soon. Hopefully one is 3D. Really, that's all I want... Storyboards/animatics and design sheets forthcoming, I think.

If you're wondering why there's no actual art to show for all this supposed working, it's because I am currently sans power cord for my laptop. Thankfully, Apple's replacing it for me via overnight. I think however, that won't be happening today due to the intense current rain. My laptop has all the programs I use, the scanner installed, everything. The power cord going was maybe a blessing and maybe a wrench in my plans. I've gotten a lot done but none of it can be finished, only started. Hopefully, the replacement comes soon and you won't have to sit through another wall of text.
blog comments powered by Disqus