Saturday, May 09, 2009

In case you were wondering...

I have a flickr account for my photography, which can be found here.

Also, I've mostly finished the first 20DNB print (at least, to the point I'll show online) and that can be found here

I also have another quick thing I threw together here.

Video (hopefully) and photos of my Fall Out Boy zoetrope are soon to come. And maybe animatics of my theses. Maybe. I'll at least upload stills eventually.

If you really want to keep up with me, it'll be easier on Twitter. Seriously, I update, like, every ten seconds. Well, not really but still a lot. I also upload works in progress because it's the cool thing to do (and I'm lazy as hell). Plus you'll get to see halves of conversations I have with celebs/musicians, the tour crew/awesome friends of said celebs/musicians, awesome vinyl artists/customizers, designers, (mostly) indie clothing labels, friends, and... well, that's really it. Oh, and my saying thanks for things like unexpected retweets and Follow Fridays. I've still never properly thanked Victoria Asher for retweeting my explanation of TTTYG Day... If you see this somehow (and I hope it wasn't by googling yourself), thanks for, like, a handful of other retweets and some new followers! Anyways, my twitter is here for you to follow.
blog comments powered by Disqus