Sunday, October 14, 2007

Color Experimentation


Hey, long time no post. I've been pretty busy with my junior thesis, but I did manage to pump out a little something tonight. I, unfortunately, didn't do the sketch. I wish I had, but I didn't. It was done by my friend Juno Mendiola in our Sound Design class on Thursday night. The only bad thing is he did in the middle of one of my craptastic shot sketches. I had to erase bits of poorly drawn figures to get his sketch prepped. But here you go, a Juno/Allie collaborative effort. Sketch by Juno with a 2B technical pencil in about 30 minutes, Colors by me in Painter X in about an hour or so. We'll call it Dementia Problematique, since I've had a constant playlist of Muse going while working tonight.

----------------
Now playing: Muse - Stockholm Syndrome
via FoxyTunes

0 comments:

Post a Comment