Monday, October 26, 2009

It was just that kind of night...




So, for the past two days, I've done livestreams. Yesterday was me working on my entry for nyanko-chan's contest on deviantART but tonight I just doodled and took requests. With all my fellow FOB (& FC) fan friends, it pretty much ended up being this silly free-for-all. From it, we have Andy Hurley as Batman (which comes from one of the FC podcasts, maybe #12?), Patrick Stump as Catwoman (long story... not really...), and Matt Mixon as a gunslinger with a chewstick. Want to know how this all came about? Well, for Andy's, you're going to have to listen to the FC podcasts (they're on iTunes). For Patrick's and Mixon's, you can watch the video on livestream in the On Demand section. You'll also get to see me working. (Note to the people involved if you watch: ... you should probably skip it.) Mixon turned out the best. I'm actually pretty proud of it. Except for the hat. One day, I'm going to figure out hats...

Okay, side note/announcement. I might be switching this blog to either Word Press or Tumblr at some point in the future. Probably Tumblr. Just letting you know, this space could disappear. Or, more likely, just not update in the future. I'll give forewarning so people can update RSS feeds or whatever.
blog comments powered by Disqus