Monday, February 11, 2008

SAVE TEGAKI E!


So. I'm sure, at some point, you've looked at/heard of/psychically gleaned information about TegakiE, right? Well, if not, you've been living under a rock. For serious. Even I know. Anyway, this whole venture was started by a friend of a friend and I've known about it since fairly early on and it's been cool to see it grow. Especially recently. However, the recent explosion of users means that the little slice of web space it started on can no longer contain the awesomeness. So! Please help out and donate a little. I actually plan on giving something as soon as I see how much Katsucon ends up costing me. Need more incentive? Okay. Donate $20 or more and get a sketch from Fongmingyun. ... Good enough? Good. Because I totally sat and tried to help think of ways to raise money and failed. I might do something myself in the coming weeks, so keep an eye here. By the way, the donate button is on the right hand side, under announcements.
The above is my doodling on Tegaki. DON'T YOU WANT TO SAVE THIS?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment